All transportation while on Safari
Services of a professional Guide
All meals & Beverages - Teas & Coffees
National Park fees - All camping equipment
Fully serviced camp in luxury walk in tents
Beverages at Victoria Falls & in Maun
Visas and Gratuities
Optional Activities in Victoria Falls
Travel insurances (Compulsory)
Terms and Conditions apply.
YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, VACCINATIONS & VISAS.
We will not be responsible for any passenger who is refused entry into a country for whatever reason.
YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE.
It is imperative that you have comprehensive travel insurance to cover loss of deposit, evacuation in
case of illness & personal accident.
YOUR MALARIA TABLETS.
Africa's Nº 6 but more dangerous than the Big five.
YOUR TRAVELERS CHEQUES & CASH.
(US$, Euros or Rands are accepted)
1. Camera, with spare batteries, plenty of memory, lens cleaning liquid & cloth.
2. Telephoto & zoom lenses are recommended if you have them.
3. Binoculars are essential - buy a good pair it makes a huge difference to the experience
4. Good torch with spare batteries & bulbs. We recommend a Petzl head torch
5. All personal medications & toiletries.
7. Sleeping bag and pillow. (Not necessary on luxury safaris) Please check with us.
8. Pair of good walking shoes or boots & a pair of sandals.
9. Sun hat, sunglasses & sun protection cream.
10. Cool drip dry clothing.
11. Beanie and gloves (winter visitors only)
12. Anorak (wind cheater) or jersey.
13. Soft barrel type clothing bag.
14. Spare spectacles, contact lenses, hearing aids. (If needed).
15. Portable 1 litre water bottle.
16. Lastly and most important off all ............ an open mind!